HP has a variety of All In One printer under the OfficeJet series, and if you are not a tech-savvy guy, you will struggle to find the best one. Similarly, if you restrict the way to HP Officejet Pro 9015 Vs 9015E printers, these two are also nearly similar in all aspects.
Therefore, it will be a sweat-breaking task for the majority of users to pick the best one. From our prolonged remark, we have found the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 is the best one for smooth and versatile usage for both your family or home offices.
In the corresponding review, we will break all the facts into details to assist you in making the ultimate decision regarding the best multifunction printer between HP Officejet Pro 9015 Vs 9015E.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Vs 9015E – Why is OfficeJet Pro 9015 Is Best?
Most of the features of these two all-in-one printers are nearly the same, but the consumers prefer to go for the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015E printer. Because of some additional features and a few crucial differences, this printer is in everyone’s eye. Let’s have a closer look at these two OfficeJet printers from HP within a brief conversation.
- HP Pro 9015 can deliver smooth and detailed photos, where the HP Pro 9015E can also perform nearly the same, but the photo colors remain grainy.
- Under our observation, we found the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 has a black page yield of 63 prints, where the 9015E has 60 prints. The estimated black page yield of 9015 is nearly 1200, and 9015E hits just 1140 prints.
- Both the printers have similar printing speeds, and it is 22 pages per minute, but the 9015E is a bit slower in color prints than the 9015. The first page out is also slow in the OfficeJet Pro 9015E printer.
- The HP Pro 9015 has a wide range of connectivity options like wireless prints, Ethernet-enabled, USB, scan to email, WiFi Direct, Mopria Prints, Apple Airprint, etc.
- On the dimensional part, the 9015 is pretty much well built, and the weight(21 lbs) stands a bit lighter than the HP Pro 9015E(21.1 lbs).
What are the Similarities Between the HP Officejet Pro 9015e vs 9015 Printer?
These two multifunction or All In One printers from the HP OfficeJet series are some of the most prominent printers in the range of the entry-level printer. Since they are from the same OfficeJet Pro series, they will indeed have some similar facts, and they are presented.
- The printers are made with the exact overall dimensions( W x H x D), weight, and other measurements are similar to the outer look; just the 9015 has an easy slide exterior glass.
- The HP 9015e vs 9015 features an LCD touchscreen display that measures just 2.7 inches or 6.8 cm.
- Each printer is compatible with HP 962 Black cartridges. Both allow three ink toners. For high page yield, both have Extra Large(XL) cartridges.
- With a scanning resolution of 1200 dpi, both HP printers offer duplex scanning, and the flatbed scanner supports up to 8.5 inches x 11 inches sheets.
- Featuring a paper tray with 250 sheets, both printers offer dual-sided prints in black and color sheets at a maximum speed of up to 22 pages.
- Except for just Bluetooth, both Officejet printers are packed with versatile connectivity features such as WiFi(Direct and via a router), Ethernet, USB wired, Mopria, Apple Airprint services, and external storage support well.
Compare HP Officejet Pro 9015 Vs 9015E At a Glance
|Specification||HP Officejet Pro 9015||HP Officejet Pro 9015E|
|Overall Dimension(H x W x D)||10.9 inches X 17.3 inches X 14.8 inches||11.0 inches X 17.3 inches X 14.8 inches|
|Display Size||2.7 inches(6.8 cm)||2.7 inches(6.8 cm)|
|Color Accuracy(Color DE)||10.32||9.39|
|Printing Speed||16 ppm(Black), 13 ppm(Color)||16 ppm(Black), 14 ppm(Color)|
|Page yield||1200 black & 580 color prints||1140 black & 700 color prints|
|Scan Color Depth||24 bit||24 bit|
|Printing Costs||0.028 US$/black print and
0.111 US$/color print
|0.029 US$/black print and
0.087 US$/color print
|Weight||21.0 lbs (9.5 kg)||21.1 lbs (9.6 kg)|
|Todays best deals||Check Price||Check Price|
What are the key features of HP Officejet Pro 9015 and 9015E Printer?
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Vs 9015E Design And Build Quality
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 is made with a solid build covering the white and grey plastic body. The upper body also has a scanner-friendly lid that hinges and can be slightly raised for scanning. All other parts, including the front paper tray, ink cartridges, and lids are not easy to place in position.
On the other side, the OfficeJet Pro 9015E is also launched with a solid and quality build. The body is pretty much similar to the Pro 9015, but it is a bit bulky on the side.
You can easily place the ink cartridges into a cartridge tray/bay, which is smoothly made. If any paper jam occurs, it can be effortlessly solved by displacing the cartridges bay.
User Friendliness between HP Officejet Pro 9015 Vs 9015E
Both OfficeJet Pro printers are built with an LCD color touchscreen display for convenient usage over the period, and coincidentally both are equally the same in size(2.7 inches).
Moreover, the app-based use from Android mobile devices by Mopria Print service and the Apple AirPrint for iOS devices also eases the functionality significantly.
With the usage of the HP Smart app, you can easily control and manage all the printing and other pieces of stuff of the printers in an effortless way.
The intelligent app allows automated ink replacement delivery, mobile faxing facility, private pickup, camera scans, prints, copies, help & support, smart task management, and much much more.
Except for just Bluetooth, both Officejet printers are packed with versatile connectivity features such as WiFi(Direct and via a router), Ethernet, USB wired, Mopria, Apple Airprint services, and external storage support well. The HP Pro 9015 has a wide range of connectivity options.
For instance, wireless prints, Ethernet-enabled, USB, scan to email, WiFi Direct, Mopria Prints, Apple Airprint, etc. The 9015E is made with a Dual Band WiFi that enables Self-healing of the connection, and the 9015 has a triple-stage reconnection feature for a stable connection of the wireless interface.
In photo prints, HP Pro 9015 performs great with some detailed, vibrant, and solid colors and precise color accuracy. The dark shadowed areas are not that defined, and image colors are similar to physical photos when scanned.
The HP Pro 9015E delivers a fair photo output, but the color balance needs more enhancement. The photos look decently vivid and vibrant, but the color sometimes appears grainy.
FAQs About the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Vs 9015E Printers
Q: Do the printers come with ink cartridges?
Yes, the printers come with a set of start-up ink packages required for the initial setup of the printer after unboxing.
Q: What is the instant ink service?
HP Instant Ink is an ink replacement service that tracks your prints, and the ink levels then send the ink set on time before you run out.
Q: How to replace the ink cartridges?
From the anterior left top corner, pick the front cover downward. The ink cartridges will be visible beside the printer head and then replace inks within a few minutes.
The HP Officejet Pro 9015 Vs 9015E are great printers with plenty of similarities and a bit of difference. Due to the better photo prints, comprehensive wireless connectivity options, compact size, the HP Pro 9015 is ahead of the 9015E in the race.
The price range of these two is nearly the same. So, if you prefer some additional advantages without spending more, then go for HP Officejet Pro 9015.