If you have a family member who needs oxygen treatment at home, you’re likely looking for portable oxygen concentrator rentals. It’s a challenge to look for the best oxygen concentrator rental provider and it can be a daunting task to look for quality, affordable and reputable companies. To help you out we have a short review of some of the best providers in the country.
The 10 Best Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rental Providers
1. Oxygen Concentrator Rental Store
If you live in the Greater Denver Area in the U.S., there’s a good chance you have heard of the Oxygen Concentrator Store. It is a privately-owned company that supplies the latest and the best quality oxygen concentrators in the area and even in communities surrounding Denver.
Oxygen Concentrator Store offers a variety of medical supplies too. Their popular products include portable oxygen concentrators, oxygen concentrator tubing, nebulizers, and related supplies. This company guarantees the most affordable prices and rates and don’t forget to check out regular deals and discounts available online.
- Operates in Denver but serves customers from all over the U.S.
- With contact details, email and phone number, very responsive to calls and email
- With fully-trained Respiratory Specialists to serve customers better
- With high BBB ratings
- Offers the lowest-guaranteed prices for all their products; some prices are not published so you need to contact a customer rep for pricing.
- Offers high-quality oxygen concentrator devices and supplies.
- Offers other respiratory supplies like nebulizers, kits, and oxygen masks and accessories
- Offers quality sleep therapy solutions
- Fast delivery, quick turnaround time
Oxygen Concentrator Store was founded in 1999 and since then, it has become the leading home oxygen concentrator rental in Denver and the surrounding areas. This company is unlike other oxygen concentrator businesses as it has experienced, well-trained Respiratory Specialists to help their customers out. This is the most impressive thing about the company and is something that you won’t find in other companies. Mostly, you’ll end up talking to a sales representative who’s into sales and may not be familiar with different respiratory system conditions.
Oxygen Concentrator Store knows how hard it is to find quality suppliers in the area and this is why they maintain a good BBB rating. Their customers and would-be customers will surely have no problem looking them up because of their excellent business rating.
2. BP Mobility Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rentals
One of the most trusted portable concentrator rental company is BP Mobility or Best Price Mobility. This company began as a small business in Kissimmee that serves only a handful of customers in Central Florida. Now, it is an ever-expanding company that serves guests who need mobility assistance as they visit Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios. BP Mobility is the best oxygen concentrator rental company in the area and surrounding communities with continuous flow and high flow models available.
- Has many years of experience serving customers with oxygen concentrator needs
- With a variety of oxygen concentrator models to choose from
- You’ll find updated oxygen concentrator models even portable models available
- Equipment booking may be done online or by phone
- With several contact numbers to use
- With a friendly team of experts to help customers with their mobility needs
- Offers equipment rentals for vacations or business trips
- Serves customers all over the U.S.
- Just request a quote to get started
Best Price Mobility is an experienced provider of oxygen concentrator rental equipment and has been around for many years serving customers in Florida. It has since then expanded to serve more customers and guests not just those visiting Walt Disney parks and Sea World but customers located all over the United States.
BP Mobility’s oxygen concentrator rental is also available for everyone in Orlando, Kissimmee, and all over the U.S., and booking equipment can be done online or by calling BP Mobility. The company has several oxygen concentrator models to choose from. Their standard concentrator model offers 1 to 5 liters of oxygen per minute and is also available in high flow models at 1 to 10 liters per minute.
There are also compact and lightweight oxygen concentrator models like the Inogen One G3 with one of the longest battery life. And because of these features, this has been approved for use in airplanes. And if you’re looking for an easy to carry, lightweight and portable model, there’s the Portable Oxygen Concentrator or POC with the continuous flow of 1 to 2 liters per minute and 1 to 6 liters per minute pulse delivery. This is also approved for in-flight use.
3. Pure O2 Portable and Medical Oxygen Solution
The Pure O2 Portable Oxygen Rental is a UK company that offers the latest rental machines in the market. It is a rental company that provides the best-suited oxygen concentrator machine depending on its customers’ needs.
Pure O2 provides affordable rental equipment best for ambulatory customers and also when traveling by air. Not all oxygen concentrators are approved by the FAA for travel which is why Pure O2 offers the latest, approved models. To start booking their rental oxygen concentrators, visit their official site and order.
- Manchester-based medical supplies rental company
- With several ways to contact: by phone, by email, or through the customer contact information form on their website
- Offers affordable oxygen concentrator rentals
- With portable oxygen concentrator models that you can take on a plane
- Also available are stationary concentrators
- Also available are accessories, battery packs, bags or carrying devices and parts
- Booking a piece of rental equipment is easy from their online site
Pure O2 is a UK-based company with headquarters in Manchester. The company is focused solely on providing mobile oxygen supply equipment and supplies and strives to provide updated models for their customers. Pure O2 offers good quality devices including portable O2 devices like Inogen, Airsep, SimplyGo, Eclipse, Focus, SeQual, IGo, Freestyle, and Zen O. For Stationary Concentrators, the company has updated lightweight, high-flow, commercial, pediatric, oxygen cylinders, and other supplies.
Just an overview of their rental oxygen concentrator machines, Pure O2 offers the latest Airsep Focus portable oxygen concentrator for rent. This is a very small and portable device that’s known as the lightest and the smallest mobile product for traveling and for daily activities like exercising, walking, driving, and going on a holiday.
Another portable option is the Philips Simply Go, also available at Pure O2. This is an attractive option for travelers as it comes inside a portable bag that you can carry on your shoulders or as a wheeled bag. This concentrator is the first ever to provide continuous flow and pulse modes. This is only 4.5 kg so it’s easy to carry almost anywhere.
Finally, another remarkable product is under the Pure O2 company product list: the SeQual eQuinox Portable Oxygen Concentrator. It is one of the most updated, quietest, and one of the most advanced. It weighs just over 6 kg and provides pure and healthy oxygen with a continuous flow of 0.5 liters per minute. This is equipped with an automatic SAT technology that’s capable of oxygen monitoring breath per breath.
4. Portea Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rentals
Portea Medical offers the best quality portable medical equipment and travel oxygen concentrator rentals. The company has the goal of providing the best, world-class medical equipment to patient’s homes for primary and affordable healthcare. Portea’s clinical procedures were made after consulting home healthcare experts in the United States. This ensures that customers get the best quality medical care; all Portea doctors and members are experts and accredited professionals in their fields.
Portea is not just about oxygen concentrator rentals but is also about respiratory care devices, sleep therapy devices, mobility and geriatric care devices, cardiac care products, orthopedic and physio care devices, and mother and baby care devices. If you need medical equipment, you can always trust Portea. To book a piece of rental equipment or to purchase any medical equipment, visit their official site to start.
- Offers a variety of medical equipment for rent or for purchase
- Contact Portea using email or by phone
- Offers two of the most updated oxygen concentrators in the market
- Also offers sleep care, orthopedic, geriatric, cardiac care, and sleep therapy products to name a few
Portea only has two portable oxygen concentrators for rent available for customers. The first one is the Philips SimplyGo Mini is a portable concentrator machine with extended battery life. Weighing just 5 pounds, this machine is powerful and easy to carry anywhere. This is an oxygen concentrator made for people with respiratory conditions like COPD, asthma, heart failure, pneumonia, and sleep apnea.
Another popular brand is also available in Portea is the Simply Go Portable Oxygen Concentrator or POC. It weighs just 10 pounds with the battery installed and you can carry it on your shoulders or with a trolley. This is a continuous flow concentrator that also has a pulse-dose setting. This is a durable machine that will keep all the things you need at hand. And most of all, this POC is approved by the FAA for air travel so you can carry this anywhere you want to go.
5. Inogen Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rentals
Inogen is a company that’s known for their portable oxygen concentrator products and other devices used in oxygen treatments. Inogen is one of the leading producers of POCs and customers now have access to the affordable, top-quality products ideal for patients at home, and those who are traveling everywhere. Inogen pushes people to convert to portable oxygen concentrators because of many reasons.
People who convert will enjoy reduced Medicare reimbursement rates and also POCs are becoming more affordable and available everywhere. POCs are also easy to carry anywhere and thus, are more preferred by ambulatory and home care patients.
- One of the most trusted name in POCs
- Offers affordable, good quality products
- Pushes customers to go for POCs
- Operates all over the world in 46 countries
- Works closely with home medical equipment providers
- Offers different oxygen concentrator products, accessories, and parts
- Offers the most reliable G3 System and the Inogen At Home products
Inogen is a portable oxygen concentrator company that pushes for POC use. Just among the products available at Inogen are their G3 line and their Inogen At Home devices.
The Inogen One G3 System is a pulse dose delivery system that offers 5 flow settings from 1 to 5. This is a small, compact, and lightweight device that you can carry anywhere. It weighs only 2.19 kg and it comes with a battery. This is the quietest oxygen concentrators in the market with a battery time that lasts more than 4 hours. Other pulse dose oxygen delivery system machines from Inogen include the G4 and G5 devices.
Meanwhile, the Inogen At Home device is the only continuous flow delivery system from Inogen and this can provide up to 5 liters of oxygen per minute. This is a heavy device at 18 pounds but you can take it anywhere as it is still movable and versatile. This continuous flow delivery concentrator is plugged into a socket and is ideal for people who need oxygen treatment at home.
6. Bellevue Healthcare Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rental
Bellevue Healthcare is a US medical and health supplies provider in the U.S. which serves Washington, North Idaho, and Portland. It was founded in 2000 and is locally managed, owned, and is very committed to helping its customers achieve wellness. Aside from oxygen concentrators, Bellevue Healthcare also offers wheelchairs, walking aids, lift chairs, bath safety devices, PPE, scooters, beds, and mattresses, and sleep therapy equipment.
Bellevue Healthcare’s oxygen concentrator products are available in different sizes, capacities, designs, and portability. All their rental equipment is for prescription use of patients that need higher concentrations of oxygen at home or as they travel. Their products are FAA-approved, with carrying cases, with a rechargeable battery and power cord.
- US company with many years of experience
- Offers the most updated oxygen concentrators in the market
- Offers only FAA-approved concentrators, with carrying cases and all accessories needed
- Offers the latest concentrators from Inogen, Respironics, and many more
- There is a variety of customer contact information
- Also offers other medical, mobility devices and equipment
- Rental products may be ordered directly from their official site
Bellevue Healthcare offers a variety of rental POCs but you need a valid prescription to book your rental. Just some of their popular models are the Inogen One, Respironics from Philips and so many more. Bellevue Healthcare products are all handy, portable, and come in a bag for easy handling. Almost all customers are travelers and this is why all Bellevue Healthcare POCs are FAA-approved.
7. Advanced Aeromedical Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rental
Advanced Aeromedical is another trusted name for short term oxygen concentrator rentals. All products available are FAA approved and are perfect for travel anywhere. Known as travel oxygen specialists, experts from Advanced Aeromedical will help you find the ideal oxygen concentrator machine. They can go as far as calculating the battery packs you need for your trip. And as almost all customers looking for portable oxygen concentrators would use these for travel, you can guarantee that all products from Advanced Aeromedical are meant for travel and mobility.
- Offers short-term oxygen concentrator rentals for car trips and plane rides.
- Will ask for a prescription when you order an oxygen concentrator
- Reachable by phone or email with 24-hour customer support
- All POCs are FAA approved and come with car adapters for fast and safe charging
- You can talk to a specialist regarding your traveling with a POC
- You can choose from a variety of FAA-approved oxygen concentrators
- Has the largest catalog of oxygen concentrators
- You can start booking a rental oxygen concentrator online
There are so many oxygen concentrator products available for rent at Advanced Aeromedical. You can choose from easy to carry concentrators, wheeled concentrators, and POCs that look like regular bags and luggage. They also have the latest Inogen G models, Philips Respironics, SeQual models, and AirSep Freestyle oxygen concentrators. All units are FAA-approved, safe, easy to carry, and ready for customers from all over the country.
8. Gammie Homecare Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rentals
Gammie Homecare serves customers in Hawaii and is one of the most popular when it comes to rental home medical care devices. Aside from oxygen concentrator rentals, Gammie also offers mobility aids, beds, and mattresses, bathroom safety equipment, lift chairs, scooters, ramps, wheelchairs, and many more.
- Is one of the most trusted companies especially when you live in Hawaii
- Offers for rent oxygen concentrator machines and purchase machines as well
- Has a number of contact details: by phone, a physical address, and by chat
- You can readily order your rental oxygen concentrator online
Gammie has a variety of oxygen concentrator rentals and one of these is the sleek Respironics Simply Go Mini which is a portable, heavy-duty, whisper-quiet device. This is easy to take anywhere and is very durable because it’s made by Philips. Another popular rental model is the basic oxygen concentrator device with built-in wheels for easy transport. This is compact, easy to use, and provides a continuous flow of oxygen no matter where you go.
9. Liberty Medical Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rentals
Liberty Medical Portable Oxygen Concentrators is an FAA-approved oxygen concentrator rentals company that has been in business for 30 years. Owned by a veteran, this company simplifies oxygen concentrator rentals through an easy step by step process. First, contact Liberty Medical and talk to an expert about your travel plans and your oxygen needs. The expert will help you find the ideal device to take. You will receive your FAA-approved oxygen concentrator two days before your travel starts. After your trip, you can return the device using a prepaid return box or you may purchase it if you like.
- Talk to an expert regarding your oxygen concentrator needs and travel plans
- Delivers your device straight to your home or address
- All devices are FAA-approved
- Customer service available 24/7
- The company also offers pediatric POC and international rentals
- You can start booking a POC through their online site or by calling
Liberty offers has a variety of portable oxygen concentrators for you. The Inogen One G5, a Bluetooth compatible, compact, and lightweight concentrator is available for a low rental price at this company. Another model is the SimplyGo Mini, a portable device that looks like a handbag that can produce up to 5 liters per minute of oxygen and weighs just 6.5 pounds.
10. Philips Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rentals
Philips is a world-renowned brand in medical equipment and one of these is their Respironics line of oxygen concentrator products. Philips offers a variety of products all are FAA-approved, ready for travel with a carrying case or trolley for easy ambulation. Philips brands of medical equipment are trusted by professionals and patients.
- One of the most trusted worldwide brands
- Offers a variety of products for all kinds of mobile patients
- All products are FAA-approved, lightweight, easy to carry
- Customer support ready for any questions
The Philips brand of portable oxygen concentrators is known for its durability, easy to carry, and easy to operate features. Their most popular model is the SimplyGo device that provides continuous flow as well as pulse-dose delivery oxygen treatments. It weighs just 10 pounds and can be placed in a bag or on a trolley for easy movement.
Aside from t SimplyGo, Philips also has other portable models like the EverFlo Q and the EverFlo models that are low-maintenance, whisper-quiet, and are very compact and lightweight. Another one is the UltraFill, the most durable and the highest level of oxygen concentration available. The UltraFill is easy to operate, automatic, and quiet.
Oxygen concentrator rental cost should not be too expensive and portable oxygen concentrator rentals must be accessible for all. To find the best company, look for local businesses so you can always contact your provider easily. Always rent your medical supplies from a reliable company to ensure that you are using high-quality, good value, and safe medical equipment.