Medical emergencies like surgeries happen the least you expect it. If you don’t have health insurance or your medical insurance does not cover your surgical treatment, surgery costs could take a blow out of your savings! But all is not lost; you can still proceed with surgery through a medical loan. Here are 12 of the best medical loans for surgery to get you through.
Loan companies offer financial assistance for medical and surgical procedures that may not be covered by regular health plans. Surgical procedures like cosmetic surgery, breast implant surgery, weight loss surgery, and many others are not covered by health insurance. But with medical loans for surgery, you can get financial help sometimes even if you have a bad credit history.
12 Best Medical Loans for Surgery 2021
1. Eloan Medical Loan for Surgery
Eloan is a lending company that offers medical and personal loans when you need them. This company is popular because of their fast and easy loan applications which are important during medical emergencies, surgeries, and to pay off the outstanding hospital, medicines, and treatment bills.
Eloan offers unsecured personal loans with the application process done online. If you need help in finding out the best loan product that will suit your needs, you can always contact Eloan’s hotline to speak to a representative or loan officer.
An unsecured loan doesn’t require collateral but to be eligible, you need to qualify for certain criteria like a healthy credit score, good debt-to-income ratio, and many more. Unsecured loans are very flexible as you can spend your loan amount on anything you need like elective surgery, medications, rehabilitation treatments, or professional fees. You can also use your money to pay the outstanding medical debt.
It is very easy to apply for a medical loan at Eloan. Once you get approved, the loan amount will be deposited into your bank account. All that you need to do is to provide regular monthly payments depending on the rates and the terms that you selected when you applied for the loan. All in all, this could be one of the best surgery loans for bad credit.
Good points to consider about Eloan
- You can pre-qualify for a medical loan in just a few seconds; just fill out the application form online.
- You can select the payment terms that will work best for you.
- Once approved, you can get your loan money in your bank account. This may happen in just one business day.
- You can use your medical loan money to pay for out-of-network doctor visits
- You can use the loan money for plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, dental bills, and to pay for previous medical debts.
- You can loan anywhere from $2,000 to $35,000 with no annual fees and repayment fees.
- There are low-interest rates, with flexible payment terms from 2 to 5 years.
- No origination fees.
- Eloan is one of the pioneers in online lending as it was launched in 1998.
- You can get useful tips from Eloan’s online blogs.
2. Best Egg Personal Loans for Surgery
Best Egg has a variety of personal loans that you can use to pay for a surgical procedure or other medical expenses. It is one of the fastest loan companies online as you just need a few minutes to check your rate. After this, you will immediately know if you qualify or not for a Best Egg personal loan.
To apply for a Best Egg loan for surgery, start by gathering all your financial data. Next, visit their official site to apply online. There’s no need to visit an actual office or loan company to apply. Once you have filled out an application, you will know if you’re approved for a personal loan in just a few minutes.
Best Egg personal loans can pay for different things you need for your medical treatment. You can use your loan amount to pay for a surgery or a medical treatment, to pay a previous debt, or to consolidate your debt and save money.
And aside from medical and dental fees, you can also use Best Egg personal loans to refinance your credit cards, to pay for home improvements, moving expenses, travel, major purchases, special occasions, and many more. Personal loan applications are easy with Best Egg and it takes only a few business days to have your loan money deposited in your account.
Good points to consider about Best Egg
- It is easy to get a Best Egg loan. You can find a loan option that will fit your budget.
- The application process is simple and everything is done online.
- You will know if you’re approved in just a few minutes.
- You can use Best Egg personal loans to pay for medical treatment, surgery, medication or to consolidate all your debts.
- You can improve your credit score with personal loans from Best Egg.
- You can get debt management help and advice from financial articles from the Best Egg Resource Center.
- This company has an A+ rating from the BBB
3. Avant Medical loans for surgery
Avant offers personal loans and credit card options with loan applications done easily online. Avant’s Personal Loans products will let you borrow from $2,000 to $35,000 to pay for anything you desire such as a medical or surgical treatment not covered by your health insurance company. Enjoy faster transactions, easy approval, and APRs from 9.95% to 35.99%.
Most medical and surgical procedures are badly needed and require immediate funding. Avant Personal Loans has a clear and transparent step by step process. If you need help with your loan or you have questions about Avant’s products and services, you may always ask customer service for help.
It’s easy to get funds for your medical or surgical treatment from Avant. Just visit their online site and apply for a loan. Approval will take only minutes and you can get your funds fast, even as quick as 24 hours (the next business day). Avant also has a convenient app to help you manage your loans from your phone. You can use the app to schedule payments, to find out how much your next payment is, and to manage your account.
Good points to consider about Avant
- You can borrow from $2,000 to $35,000 and get the money as fast as the next business day.
- It’s easy to apply for a loan. You can get approved in just minutes.
- The application process is easy to understand, any question about your loan may be addressed to customer support.
- You can use the Avant app to manage your loans from your phone.
- You can get tips and techniques from the Avant blog.
- You may also inquire about 24 Month Interest-Free Credit Card with Avant’s credit card products.
4. Upstart Medical Loans for Surgery
Upstart helps you get medical or surgical treatment through their convenient personal loans. Upstart features a quick and easy application process; the best choice when you have something unexpected. A personal loan from Upstart may be used to fund elective procedures including orthodontics, IVF, surgery and hair replacement, weight loss procedure, and cosmetic surgery.
Upstart loans are very affordable with rates 16 percent lower compared to other financial companies. The loan application process is fast and very easy to do with most applicants getting their loan in just one business day. This could be considered for bad credit plastic surgery loans.
Good points to consider about Upstart
- Upstart offers lower rates at 16 percent than other financial companies.
- Loan applications are fast and easy.
- You can get your loan as fast as one business day.
- You can fund your surgical or medical expenses fast.
5. Prosper Healthcare Lending loans for Surgery
Prosper is a lending company that’s great for funding cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery. Prosper is better when it comes to cosmetic surgeries because you can get as much as $35,000 on loans with payment terms up to 60 months.
Prosper does not have any discount fees for loans. This is a stark difference compared to other financial companies that charge you 5 to 15 percent of the loan. The application process is easy and convenient and is available from any kind of device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
More reasons to consider Prosper: there are no prepayment penalties, longer payment terms, and has no retroactive interests.
Prosper has been around for years and is one of the most popular medical loans company. It has thousands of providers and more than 250,000 satisfied customers so far. With Prosper, you can proceed with procedures and treatments like scar revision, facial implants, hand surgery, breast reconstruction, and reduction, cleft lip and cleft palate surgery, thigh lift, tummy tuck, facelift, and eyelid surgery.
Good points to consider about
- Prosper specializes in medical and surgical procedure loans
- You can get as much as $35,000 with payment terms until 60 months.
- There are no discount fees for funded loans.
- The application process is fast and easy.
- With no prepayment penalties and no retroactive interests.
- You can save money for full cosmetic and plastic procedures.
6. Lending Club Medical Loans for Surgery
Lending Patient Solutions is a lending company that offers easy loan payment applications, faster loan approvals, and the most affordable APRs so patients will find it easy to complete their medical and surgical treatments. It is easy to start the application process and it starts by choosing a provider that honors Lending Patient Solution.
This lending company offers competitive rates with 4.99% APR and has the best approval rates online. All the plans and products available at Lending Patient Solutions are clear and are easy to understand. You can select from different financing options such as dentistry, hair, fertility, and bariatric procedures. And if you’re a healthcare provider, you can enroll at Lending Patient Solutions. Meanwhile, patients can use this for cosmetic surgery loans bad credit.
Good points to consider about Lending Patient Solutions
- Has different payment plans so you can find affordable treatments.
- You can see if you qualify without affecting your credit score.
- It is easy to apply for loan applications are processed immediately.
- This lending company offers competitive rates with low APRs.
- All loan products are easy to understand. You can select from different plans.
- There are different plans for different types of procedures
- Just some of the specialties covered are dental, fertility, bariatric, weight loss surgeries, and hair restoration.
7. Earnest Medical Loans for Surgery
Earnest offers student loans and personal loans that you can use to fund surgery or medical procedures. The company works with Fiona, a search, comparison, and customer recommendation system developed for loan applications. Fiona makes it easier to find a matching loan product without affecting your credit score.
You can save time using Earnest for loans as the matching process will take only 60 seconds. Payment terms extend from 24 to 84 months and you can loan from $1,000 to $100,000. APRs are low at 4.99%.
Once you find the best lender to help you finance your surgery, you may start applying for the loan. It only takes a few minutes to get approved and once you are, you can get your loan amount easy, as fast as the next business day.
Good points to consider about Earnest
- With Fiona, a loan searching bot so you can be easily matched with a lending company.
- You can pay for your loans for up to 84 months.
- You can get a loan up to $100,000 with APRs of up to 4.99%.
- You can search for the best lender without affecting your credit score.
- You can use your personal loan to pay for your medical or surgical procedure.
- Get answers to all your questions especially about eligibility, student loan refinancing, and so many more.
8. Freedom Plus Medical Loans for Surgery
Freedom Plus Medical Loans is a lending company that specializes in larger loans and helping people who have poor credit scores. It is a unique lending company as it has a different way of qualifying applications not just based on credit scores.
Freedom Plus Medical Loans can cover surgical and other procedures that are not supported by traditional health insurance. This includes plastic surgery, hair restoration, infertility treatments, and weight loss surgery. A loan may also be sued to consolidate debts or to pay off previous medical loans.
Freedom Plus has only one type of plan with no data or plans specific to refinancing. You can also use Freedom Plus for refinancing and to find the best discounts. You can always contact a loan specialist directly from its official website.
To start with Freedom Plus, you must attend a meeting with a specialist at its Tempe, Arizona company. There is also a dedicated customer support service phone number and email. Freedom Plus will charge an origination fee which is according to the percentage of your total loan from zero to 4.99%. There are no repayment fees and thus, you can repay your loan completely without paying additional fees.
Good points to consider about Freedom Plus
- The maximum loan amount is $40,000 therefore you can easily pay for your surgery or medical treatment.
- There are no early repayments for people who want to pay extra and reduce the payback period.
- It is easy to understand your loan while applications are easy and simple.
- You can always contact Freedom Plus and their professional consultants will be more than ready to help.
- Enjoy low APR and fast loan approvals. The money will be in your account as fast as 48 hours.
9. Lending Point Personal Medical Loans
Lending Point Personal Loans is another lending company that can help ease your financial burden, a loan company for bad credit cosmetic surgery loans. You will get instant decisions for personal loans and checking your payment options will never affect your credit score. There are so many flexible options therefore, it’s easy to find the loan that will work best for your medical and surgical needs. Refinancing loans is also easier and this comes with a low, low rate.
Another great thing about Lending Point is that once you get approved, you’ll get the next business day deposits on your account. There is no repayment penalty for your loan and thus, more convenient to take than other loans.
Good points to consider about Lending Point
- This lending company provides instant decisions.
- There are flexible loan payment options.
- The refinancing process for loans is available at a reduced rate.
- Your loan amount is deposited to your account the next day right after approval.
- Get the latest financing information from the Lending Point blog.
10. LightStream Medical Financing
LightStream medical financing offers lower rates and better service. With loan products from LightStream, you can finance your medical expenses at the lowest interest rates. All medical financing loans have no fees and requirements.
It is very easy to find your rate. Just visit the LightStream official site and use the handy loan tool. Loan amounts start from $5,000 to $100,000 and repayment plans can be from 24 to 84 months. Loan applications are handled the same day and approval only takes a few minutes.
Good points to consider about LightStream
- Lower loan rates.
- With specialized and personalized loan products.
- There are no medical financing loans.
- There are no fees and requirements.
- There is a special loan tool.
- Loan amounts up to $100,000 with repayment terms from 24 to 84 months.
- Same day loan approval
11. SoFi Medical Loans for Surgery
SoFi is a lending company that offers different loan products; there are credit cards, student loans, private student loans, personal loans, and home loans. The SoFi Personal Loan is a type of loan that can help you pay for medical fees. To start, visit SoFi’s official website to find your rate.
With the SoFi Personal Loan, you can also pay off an existing medical debt or use it for other expenses like an investment, refinancing your mortgage, or buying anything that you desire. Getting started with SoFi is fast and is very easy. Just open a new cash account, begin investing or keep tabs on your spending easily. When you take any SoFi product, you will be a member and thus, you can get easy access to professional advice, special events, and a referral program.
SoFi also has an easy to use app that you can use to take charge of your finances. The app also helps you track your credit score, check your investments, and your daily transactions.
Good points to consider about
- You can get personalized loans.
- You’ll get access to coaching, referral programs, financial planning, and so on.
- Starting with SoFi is easy and setup is quick and seamless.
- Enjoy managing your finances with the SoFi app.
12. Stilt Medical Loans for Surgery
Stilt is a loan company that can help you build and improve your credit score. This company aims to help immigrants and people who are underserved to build their credit history. Stilt loans do not require a cosigner even if this is your first time in the US. There’s no need for a permanent resident to co-sign for you.
Enjoy personal loans with low and affordable interest rates, no pre-payment fees and applications are easy. Searching for the best loan product won’t impact your score. Rates start at around 7.99%. And even if you have a limited credit history, you can get up to $5,000 in credit.
Stilt uses different criteria for granting loans: current employability, financial behavior, education, credit score, and any defaults or bankruptcies. If you’re ready to start or you still have questions about Stilt loans, you can always contact the team at their official website.
Good points to consider about
- This loan company is for immigrants and the underserved.
- Searching for the right loan product won’t affect your credit score.
- Credit history is not just the only criteria when applying for a loan.
- With easy to understand loan products.
- Customer service is easy to contact.
Are you looking for a good lending company for the best medical loans for surgery? Always take note of the APRs and different rates as these will surely change over time. Take time to research the different features of the loan so you can make use of your loan money better. Just like looking for lending companies for buy now pay later jewelry no credit checks you must always check the pros and cons, weigh your options to get the best loan for your needs.